The executive of NUPSA work in a variety of ways to make sure that the concerns of postgraduate students are being addressed by both the University’s administrative and academic structure.
What does NUPSA do?
- Supports postgraduate students with issues of concern, such as grievances.
- Represents postgraduate students on a number of University Committees, working parties and sub-committees.
- Conducts some workshops and/or seminars during the semesters for postgraduate students.
- Holds social activities, which provide networking opportunities as well as the chance to raise issues with the NUPSA Executive.
- Distributes a newsletter on a regular basis via the Newcastle University Blackboard system.